Sign in: 8:30 am Safety Meeting: 9:00 am
Shooting Contest: (12 or 20 Gauge Shotguns only)
- Sporting Clay (Oklahoma FFA Sporting Class Event Handbook)
- Trap (Oklahoma Scholastic Shooting Sports Program Handbook – Edition 2016)
Jr. Division Grades 7-9 Sr. Division Grades 10-12
- Appropriate eye and ear protection are REQUIRED.
- Closed toe footwear is REQUIRED.
- All participants are required to hold a hunter’s education certificate.
- Shotshell loads will not exceed a shot charge greater than 1 1/8 ounce, a velocity of 1,350 ft/s or contain a shot larger than #7 1/2 lead or #6 Steel.
- Participants to bring one box ammunition for each event – DO NOT BRING RELOADED AMMUNITION
- All rules for contests and Rogers County Fair Shooting Sports permission form can be found on rogerscountyfair.com